From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Variations of the given name|
Nicolay may refer to:
- Nicolay (musician), Dutch musician
- Nicolay de Caveri, Genoese cartographer
- Nicolay (family), an influential French family in the 15th to 18th centuries
People with surname Nicolay:
- Christian Nicolay (born 1976), German javelin thrower
- Franz Nicolay, American musician and composer
- Jean Nicolay (born 1937), former Belgian football goalkeeper
- John George Nicolay (1832—1901), American biographer and secretary of Abraham Lincoln
- Louis Nicolay, Belgian sports delegate
- William Nicolay (1771—1842), British soldier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicolay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.