|Look up Nicole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nicole is a feminine given name (see Nicole (given name)).
Nicole may also refer to:
People known solely as Nicole
- Nicole (American singer) (born 1958), a contestant in season 3 of the American The X Factor
- Nicole (German singer) (born 1964), winner of the 1982 Eurovision Song Contest
- Nicole Wray (born 1981), American R&B and hip hop singer
- Nicole (Chilean singer) (born 1977)
- Nicole LaRoche, flutist in the band Brulé, releases solo albums as "Nicole"
- Nicole, Duchess of Lorraine (1608-1657), French noblewoman
- Hurricane Nicole (1998), an Atlantic storm
- Subtropical Storm Nicole (2004), an Atlantic storm
- Tropical Storm Nicole (2010), an Atlantic storm
- Nicole (film), a 1978 thriller
- Nicole, Lot-et-Garonne, a town in France
- Nicole (video game), a visual novel style game
- Nikki (disambiguation)
- Nicola (disambiguation)
- Nikola (disambiguation)
- Nicholas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nicole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.