Nicole Marie Lenz
Nicole Marie Lenz
Nicole Marie Lenz
January 24, 1980
|Occupation||Model, actress, advocate|
Family and personal life
Nicole was born in 1980, in Cleveland, Ohio, to Laura Lenz, a secretary and Theodore Lenz, a contractor. She was raised in North Royalton and has a younger sister named Emilie. She's of mixed Swiss, German, English, and Italian ancestry. Lenz was raised in a small town in North Eastern Ohio. Lenz's great grandfather was responsible for the architecture of the Terminal Tower, a landmark skyscraper located on Public Square in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
Records reveal Lenz's ancestors can be traced back to the ancient Lenz family, which was a member of the Swiss Bourgeoisie of Lenzburg. Her family is said to have married twice in to the House of Habsburg. There are several Lenz Coat of Arms that bear the Habsburg single-headed hawk which later became the double-headed hawk of the Royal Habsburg dynasty of Switzerland, the Lenz Castle is not far from the Habsburg Castle.
Lenz has one daughter named Leia Elizabeth who was born in 2009.
|Nicole Marie Lenz|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Suzanne Stokes|
|Succeeded by||Brande Roderick|
|Born||January 24, 1980|
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
Lenz grew up in northeast Ohio and started modeling for Ford Models in her teens. She gained major public recognition in 2000, appearing in the Millennium issue of Playboy Magazine as Miss March 2000, after winning 3rd place in a worldwide contest where over 15,000 women were entered. She was also featured in the November issue of W photographed by Mario Sorrenti. She subsequently signed a modeling contract with Elite modeling agency, before appearing on the cover of Men's magazines including French Playboy and Italian Max magazine. She was also ranked number 94 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the US by Stuff and Maxim Magazine, in 2007.
Lenz made her film debut in August 2003 in Confidence, starring Dustin Hoffman and Edward Burns and has since appeared in several independent and feature films, including My Sister's Keeper starring Cameron Diaz, Seeing Other People, Toxic, and Fanboys produced by the Weinstein Company. She also appeared in an episode of CSI: NY, "Playing with Matches" in 2008.
Lenz has been featured in large campaigns doing modeling and commercial television work for Garnier, Joe's Jeans, Pantene, Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Airwalk, Roxy, Adidas, and Sephora to name a few. Lenz has been featured on the covers of Health Magazine, Italian Max Magazine, and Playboy Magazine worldwide, most notaribly American and French Playboy. Lenz also appeared in high fashion editorials for magazines such as Vogue (Italy and Russia). ,
Later life and philanthropy
After her daughter’s birth, Lenz gave up acting and modeling and began working professionally as a Health advocate. Lenz started her own company in healthcare, in 2014. It was one of the first companies to offer yoga covered by health insurance. Currently, she lives in Los Angeles, California.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved February 9, 2010.
- Nicole Marie Lenz on IMDb [better source needed]
- Nicole Marie Lenz- Biography Retrieved August 27, 2016
- Our miss march is cleveland's newest attraction Retrieved August 27, 2016
- "Lenz Surname, Family Crest & Coats of Arms". HouseOfNames. Retrieved 2017-07-09.
- "Lenz Family Page". freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com. Retrieved 2017-07-09.
- Nicole Lenz specializing in Kundalini Yoga, as therapy Retrieved August 27, 2016
- Paris Hilton: A Biography By Sandra Gurvis Retrieved August 27, 2016
- (2 February 2000). Porter's People, Beacon Journal
- Nicole marie Lenz at Playboy Retrieved August 27, 2016
- (20 March 2008). Casting Calls, The Hollywood Reporter
- "Nicole lenz's bookmarks". Connect Galaxy.
- Nicole Lenz is the Co- Founder of Los Angeles Wellness Spa, Elements Holistic. Retrieved August 27, 2016