|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Shanna Moakler|
|Succeeded by||Anka Romensky|
|Born||July 28, 1974|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
She has appeared in multiple music videos like R.L.'s song "Got Me a Model", LL Cool J's "Luv You Better", Mario Winans's "I Don't Wanna Know" and Fabolous' "Baby". Narain also competed on the NBC show Fear Factor Playboy Playmates Edition, but was eliminated in the first stunt.
In 2005, Narain was sued by the Irish actor Colin Farrell regarding a sex tape involving Narain and Farrell. This prevented the sale, distribution, or display of the tape. Nevertheless, it still became available on a number of internet sites. The lawsuit was eventually settled amicably.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved 8 July 2010.
- "Nicole Narain: Biography". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "AskMen profile". Askmen.com. 1974-07-28. Archived from the original on 2012-07-28. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Restraining order extended on Colin Farrell SEX tape". Usatoday.com. 2005-08-10. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Colin Farrell And Nicole Narain Reach Sex Tape Agreement". Retrieved 9 March 2009.
- "CNN.com Video". CNN. Retrieved 2010-05-20.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|