||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
Trunfio in 2012 Tribeca Film Festival
16 March 1986
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Measurements||32-24-35 (US), 81-61-88 (EU)|
|Dress size||2 (US), 34 (EU)|
Viviens Model Management
She has modelled for various Australian as well as international designers including Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Christian Dior, Gucci, Fendi, Missoni, Roberto Cavalli, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino, Victoria's Secret, Sweetface, and Neiman Marcus. She has appeared in campaigns for Karl Lagerfeld, D&G, Sonia Rykiel, Lacoste, Sisley, Anne Taylor, BCBG Max Azria, Chadwick's and Guess. Trunfio has worked with photographers such as Richard Avedon for Kenneth Cole campaign, Patrick Demarchelier for Harpers Bazaar, Steven Klein for D&G campaign, Peter Lindbergh for Italian Vogue, Terry Richardson for British Vogue, Greg Kadel, Melvin Sokosky, Russell James, and is the current face of Ulta.
She has been passionate about acting since childhood and has been studying in NYC for the past 3 years with people such as Susan Batson, Harold Guskin, Stella Adler Studio. She is attending NIDA, and was featured in the Australian movie Two Fists, One Heart playing the role of Italian temptress Jessica.
She served as a mentor for the female models in the second season of the American version of Make Me a Supermodel. She was also a mentor for one of the three teams on the first season of The Face Australia
Trunfio replaced Miranda Kerr as the face of David Jones' winter 2011 launch.
Trunfio is the youngest girl in a family of four children. She is Italian Australian, her father having origins in Calabria and her mother Australian. She attended St. Mary's Primary School in Merredin. Later Trunfio and her family moved to Australind, where she attended Parkfield primary and then Australind Senior High School. On the 5th of November 2014, Nicole announced that she is engaged and expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Gary Clark, Jr. On the 11th of January 2015, the couple welcomed their son and named him Zion.
- "Nicole Trunfio - Fashion Model Directory". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Supermodel Nicole Trunfio: Jewelry, Beautiful Babies & New York City". Billabout. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Knox, David (9 January 2009). "Aussie model to mentor American Supermodel". tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- "Nicole Trunfio". IMDb. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- Surace, Marika. "Nicole Trunfio". Vogue.it. Vogue Italia. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- "Nicole a country girl at heart". Merredin-Wheatbelt Mercury. 29 March 2006. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicole Trunfio.|
- Official website
- Nicole Trunfio on Twitter
- Nicole Trunfio on Facebook
- Nicole Trunfio at the Fashion Model Directory
- Nicole Trunfio at the Internet Movie Database
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|