Machiavelli in I nostri mariti (1966)
1 August 1944 |
Stuffione, Ravarino, Modena
|Years active||1965 - 1983|
Nicoletta Machiavelli (born 1 August 1944), also known as Nicoletta Rangoni Machiavelli and Nicoletta Macchiavelli, is an Italian film actress.
The daughter of a Florentine father and of an American mother, she is a descendant of the philosopher and author Niccolò Machiavelli. She starred in about 40 movies between 1965 and 1983. In 1984, she became a disciple of Osho and retired from show business.
- Thrilling (1965)
- A Question of Honour (1965)
- I nostri mariti (1966)
- Navajo Joe (1966)
- The Hills Run Red (1966)
- If All the Women in the World (1966)
- Matchless (1967)
- Candy (1968)
- A Minute to Pray, a Second to Die (1968)
- Garter Colt (1968)
- Hate Thy Neighbor (1968)
- It Takes a Thief ep. "Who'll Bid Two Million Dollars?" (1969)
- A Noose for Django (1969)
- Scarabea: How Much Land Does a Man Need? (1969)
- Carnal Circuit (1969)
- Necropolis (1970)
- A Pocketful of Chestnuts (1970)
- L'amante dell'Orsa Maggiore (1971)
- Dirty Weekend (1973)
- Tony Arzenta (1973)
- Bawdy Tales (1973)
- Les Seins de glace (1974)
- That Most Important Thing: Love (1975)
- Malicious Pleasure (1975)
- Free Hand for a Tough Cop (1976)
- Beyond Good and Evil (1976)
- Eugenia Sheppard (31 March 1969). What's Behind the Gipsy Look. New York Magazine, pp.31-35. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- ""Machiavellian" Has New Meaning". Youngstown Vindicator. Jun 24, 1969. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Enrico Franceschini (July 25, 1985). "NEL PARADISO ARANCIONE DEL GURU CON LA ROLLS". La Repubblica. Retrieved 2 January 2012.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|