This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
31 Jan 1976 (age 43)
|Occupation||Television host, actor|
|Spouse(s)||Yasir Nawaz (m. present)|
|Parent(s)||Kazim Pasha (father)|
|Relatives||Danish Nawaz (brother-in-law) Sawera Pasha(sister)|
Nida Pasha, better known as Nida Yasir, is a Pakistani television host, former actress and model known for her role as Saima in the television drama Hum Tum. She also hosted the morning television series Good Morning Pakistan at ARY Digital.
She's the daughter of famed television directors-producers Kazim Pasha and Fehmida Nasreen.
Nida started her career as a producer and model. Later she joined ARY Digital when Shaista Wahidi accepted offer from Geo TV for a morning show and left ARY Digital. She is now hosting the morning show Good Morning Pakistan on ARY Digital . She also works in drama serials on different TV channels.
- One of her most famous television drama series was Naadaniyan, telecasted on GeoTV.
- Good Morning Pakistan
- Baal Baal Bach Gaye
- Wrong No. (2015)
- Pakistan Media Award 2012 - Best morning show host (GMP) Good Morning Pakistan
- Cite error: The named reference
r1was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- "Biography of Nida Yasir and her casts in dramas". tv.com.pk. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Spotlight: Coming full circle" (18 August 2012), Dawn News. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "During a show with Fatima and Kanwar". insightPakistan.com. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Alavi, Umair (15 July 2015). "7 things you didn't know about upcoming flick Wrong Number". dawn.com. Retrieved 9 November 2015.
|This Pakistani biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Pakistani actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|