Nidadavolu Junction railway station
|Indian Railway Junction Station|
|Location||Nidadavolu, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh
|Elevation||20 m (66 ft)|
|Line(s)||Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada section of Howrah-Chennai main line|
|Tracks||Broad gauge 1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||South Central Railway|
Nidadavolu railway station, located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, serves Nidadavolu in West Godavari district. It is administered under Vijayawada railway division of South Central Railway zone.
Between 1893 and 1896, 1,288 km (800 mi) of the East Coast State Railway, between Vijayawada and Cuttack, was opened for traffic. The southern part of the East Coast State Railway (from Waltair to Vijayawada) was taken over by Madras Railway in 1901.
- "Statement showing Category-wise No.of stations" (PDF). p. 7. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Major Events in the Formation of S.E. Railway". South Eastern Railway. Retrieved 2013-01-25.
- "IR History: Part III (1900-1947)". IRFCA. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "Vijayawada division - A Profile" (PDF). South Central Railway. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Jump in SCR Vijayawada division revenue". The Hindu. Vijayawada. 28 April 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
|Preceding station||Indian Railways||Following station|
|South Central Railway zone|
|South Central Railway zone||Terminus|