Jump to navigation Jump to search
Niddrie or Niddry can mean:
- Niddrie, Edinburgh, in Scotland, not to be confused with Longniddry in nearby East Lothian
- Niddrie, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Electoral district of Niddrie, an electoral district in Victoria, Australia
- Niddrie, Ontario, Canada
Niddrie is also an alternate spelling of Niddry:
- Niddry Castle, built about 1500, near Winchburgh, Scotland
- Niddry Castle Oil Works, Scottish oil-shale factory, operational from 1903-1959
- Longniddry, East Lothian, Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.