at an event organised on 4 March 2016
11 April 1978|
New Delhi, India
(m 2005; div 2007)
|Parent(s)||Maharaj Krishan Razdan, Chief Editor, PTI|
Nidhi Razdan is an Indian journalist and television personality. She is the primary anchor of NDTV 24x7 news show Left, Right & Centre. The program is normally broadcast live from a New Delhi studio every evening and covers debates and discussions on and beyond breaking news stories and headlines. Since the start of her career in 1999, Nidhi has covered a variety of news events and hosted a series of shows, often reporting live from the news scene. She has reported extensively on a wide range of key political, economic, and social stories from the Indian subcontinent. NDTV 24x7 is an English language television network that carries news and current affairs in India, owned by New Delhi Television Ltd. Nidhi Razdan has also authored a book titled Left, Right and Centre: The Idea of India published in July 2017 by Penguin Random House India.
Nidhi Razdan is the daughter of Maharaj Krishan Razdan, the editor-in-chief of news agency, Press Trust of India. She studied at Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi. She graduated from Lady Shri Ram College and later pursued a Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi (1998–99). She is from Budgam (Central Kashmir), Jammu & Kashmir.
- NDTV 24x7, prime time news
- Left, Right & Centre, variety talk show
- India Decides @ 9
- The Lead
- Teacher's Achievement Award (TAA) for Communication (Electronic Journalism), 2011.
- Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism for reporting from Jammu and Kashmir and north-eastern India.
- The Jammu and Kashmir State government award for excellence in journalism.
List of works
- "Radha Khan (10 April 2017). Tweet wishing Nidhi Razdan Happy Birthday. Twitter".
- Manchanda, Rohit (25 November 2011). "TV journalist Nidhi Razdan speaks about her life and success". The Weekend Leader. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Book Review 'Left, Right and Centre: The Idea of India'". Deccan Chronicle. 2017-08-20. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- "National discourse on Kashmir damaging, says Nidhi Razdan at Kasauli Litfest". Hindustan Times. 2017-10-08. Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Radio & TV Journalism, Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
- Left, Right and Centre: 'Nitish Kumar Should Head The Congress': Ramachandra Guha. NDTV. 12 July 2017. 18 minutes in. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- "Actual romance blooms in small towns: Neelesh Misra". IndiaGlitz.com. 29 November 2005. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- "Nidhi Razdan". in.com. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- "Nidhi Razdan in EMMRC and MERC". EMMRC University of Kashmir. Archived from the original on 13 August 2014. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "Ronnie Screwvala & Nidhi Razdan among Teacher's Achievement Awards winners; 11th edition of awards were given away at ITC Maurya, New Delhi." Best Media Info 14 February 2012. General OneFile. Gale Document Number: GALE|A308550308
- Vijay Kumar (25 January 2010). "J&K Government announces 28 State Awards 2010 for bravery, literature, arts, Journalism, crafts". Scoop News. Archived from the original on 5 August 2014.
- Razdan, Nidhi (2017-07-24). Left, Right and Centre: The Idea of India. S.l.: Penguin Random House India. ISBN 9780670089703.