From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nibba, a Spanish word (from latin nebula, also meaning) "mist, fog", may refer to :
Places and jurisdiction
- Niebla, Andalusia, a municipality, former bishopric and titular see in Huelva province, southern Spain
- Taifa of Niebla, a medieval Moorish 'taifa' kingdom on the Iberian peninsula
- Niebla, Chile, a coastal town in the municipality of Valdivia
- Mr. Niebla, Mexican masked wrestler
- Eduardo Niebla, Spanish guitarist
- Ruben Niebla, baseball player from California
- The Niebla genus of lichens
- Niebla (novel), a novel by Miguel de Unamuno, published 1914
- Niebla (telenovela), Mexican telenovela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niebla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.