From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Niebla is a Spanish word, meaning "mist, fog". It may refer to:
- Niebla, Chile, a coastal town in the municipality of Valdivia
- Niebla, Spain, a municipality in Huelva province, Spain
- Taifa of Niebla, a medieval taifa kingdom of the Iberian peninsula
- Mr. Niebla, Mexican masked wrestler
- Eduardo Niebla, Spanish guitarist
- Ruben Niebla, baseball player from California
- The Niebla genus of lichens
- Niebla (novel), a novel by Miguel de Unamuno, published 1914
- Niebla (telenovela), Mexican telenovela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niebla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.