Niels Arden Oplev
|Niels Arden Oplev|
26 March 1961 |
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
He directed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the 2009 Swedish film based on Stieg Larsson's novel of the same title and won critical acclaim internationally. Oplev decided to not continue directing the second and third parts of the Millennium Trilogy due to time constraints. The film has broken box office records in Europe, grossing over $100 million USD.
- Portland (1996)
- Chop Chop (Fukssvansen, 2001)
- We Shall Overcome (Drømmen, 2006)
- Worlds Apart (To verdener, 2008)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Män som hatar kvinnor, 2009)
- Dead Man Down (2013)
- Under The Dome (2013)
- Kapgang (2014)
- Mr. Robot (TV series) (2015)
- Flatliners (2017)
- "Berlinale: 1996 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "Interview with Niels Arden Oplev, director of 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo'".
- "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Director, Niels Arden Oplev, Enters The Keep". Dread Central. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Niels Arden Oplev to Direct GOOD PEOPLE Starring Tobey Maguire". Collider. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Kapgang". nordicfilmandtvfund.com. 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-15.
|This article about a Danish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|