|Full name||Niels Frederiksen|
|Date of birth||5 November 1970|
|Place of birth||Odense, Denmark|
|Brøndby IF (Manager)|
|2006–2009||Lyngby Boldklub (youth)|
Niels Frederiksen (born 5 November 1970) is a Danish football manager who is head coach at Danish Superliga club Brøndby IF. He came from a position as manager for the Denmark U21 team, and has formerly coached Lyngby Boldklub and Esbjerg fB as head coach.
Niels Frederiksen is educated in economics, and worked in Danske Bank for several years, while having a part time job as youth coach at B93 and Lyngby Boldklub. When Lyngby sacked Henrik Larsen in 2009, Frederiksen took over as manager.
Frederiksens work with the squad was so appreciated by the club board that he was given a new contract in June 2009 lasting until June 2010. In his first full season he secured promotion to the Danish Superliga and the club decide to give him a new contract until June 2011.
On 2 May 2013 it was announced that he would succeed Jess Thorup as manager of Esbjerg fB from the beginning of the 2013–14 Danish Superliga season. He was sacked on 10 August 2015 following a poor start to the 2015–16 season.
- Niels Frederiksen indtræder i A/S-bestyrelsen
- Henrik Larsen fyret i Lyngby
- Stores afløser forlænger i Lyngby
- Lyngby forlænger med cheftræneren
- Officielt: Lyngby-manager til Esbjerg
- Esbjerg fyrer Niels Frederiksen
- Officielt: Niels F. ny U21-træner, bold.dk, 27 August 2015
- Brøndby announce new manager, brondby.com, 1 June 2019