|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||29 June 1985|
|Political party||Social Democrats|
|Alma mater||University of Copenhagen|
Niels Fuglsang (born 29 June 1985) is a Danish politician who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament (MEP) in 2019. A member of the Social Democrats (S), he sits with the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats (S&D) in the European Parliament.
Upon joining the European Parliament in July 2019 as part of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats group, Fuglsang became a member of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs and the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. He left the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs in September 2019.
In addition to his committee assignments, Fuglsang was part of the European Parliament's delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula until September 2019. He has been part of the European Parliament's delegation for relations with China since he took office. In April 2023, he joined the delegation for relations with the Arab Peninsula, of which he has been vice chair since May 2023. He is also a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on the Welfare and Conservation of Animals.
- "Curriculum Vitae for Niels Fuglsang" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 April 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2019. Archived from the original on 25 May 2019. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Valgresultat 2019 | Se mandatfordeling & personlige stemmer" [Election results 2019 | See mandate distribution & personal votes]. DR (in Danish). Archived from the original on 13 June 2021. Retrieved 16 May 2020.
- "Alle stemmer er talt: Niels Fuglsang får S mandat" [All votes have been counted: Niels Fuglsang gets S mandate]. TV MIDTVEST (in Danish). 27 May 2019. Archived from the original on 29 January 2020. Retrieved 16 May 2020.
- "Fra Jylland over Obama og EU til Socialdemokratiets principprogram" [From Jutland over Obama and the EU to the Social Democrats' program of principles]. Socialdemokratiet (in Danish). Archived from the original on 27 May 2019. Retrieved 16 May 2020.
- "Niels FUGLSANG". European Parliament. Archived from the original on 7 February 2020.
- "Members". Intergroup on the Welfare and Conservation of Animals. Archived from the original on 31 August 2019. Retrieved 12 April 2022.
- (in Danish) Official website