|Look up Nielsen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nielsen may refer to:
- Nielsen Gallery, an American commercial art gallery
- Nielsen Holdings PLC, a global information, data and measurement company
- Nielsen Corporation, a marketing research firm
- Nielsen Audio, formerly Arbitron, which measures radio listenership
- Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems, a service also known as BDS that tracks monitored radio, television and internet airplay of songs
- Nielsen Media Research, the company that creates the Nielsen ratings
- Nielsen ratings, a rating system used to gauge television viewing habits in the United States
- Nielsen Norman Group, a computer user interface and user experience consulting firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nielsen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.