Nielsen Norman Group
|Industry||Information technology consulting|
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, United States|
The Nielsen Norman Group (NN/g) is an American computer user interface and user experience consulting firm, founded in 1998 by Jakob Nielsen, Don Norman and Bruce Tognazzini. Their work includes an analysis of the interface of Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system. They have done analyses of the user experience of mobile devices (including the iPad) and intranets.
- "Windows 8 Start Screen Interface Analyzed By Nielsen Norman Group". The Inquisitr News. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Windows 8 UI 'strategic mistake,' argues design guru - Techworld". TechWorld. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Nielsen Norman Group Says Mobile User Experience Stinks - Internet2Go - An Opus Research Advisory Service". Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Research shows ways to make iPad apps more user-friendly - CNN.com". Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- Gregg Keizer (10 June 2013). "Usability, not 'flat' design, key to Monday's iOS refresh". Computerworld. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Nielsen Norman Group Evaluates Intranet Portal Usability - InformationWeek". InformationWeek. Retrieved 17 September 2014.