New Amsterdam (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Nieuw Amsterdam)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up New Amsterdam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Amsterdam was the Dutch colonial settlement that later became New York City.
New Amsterdam or Nieuw Amsterdam may also refer to:
- New Amsterdam, New Holland, a former Dutch colonial settlement in Brazil
- New Amsterdam, Guyana, a town in East Berbice-Corentyne Region, Guyana
- Nieuw-Amsterdam, Drenthe, a village in Emmen, Netherlands
- Nieuw Amsterdam, Suriname, the capital of the Commewijne District, Suriname
- New Amsterdam, Indiana, a town in Indiana, U.S.
- Buffalo, New York or New Amsterdam, New York, U.S.
- New Amsterdam, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Wisconsin, U.S.
- Île Amsterdam or Nieuw Amsterdam, an island in the Indian Ocean
- New Amsterdam Theatre, a theater in New York City
- New Amsterdam (2008 TV series), a 2008 television series
- New Amsterdam (2018 TV series), a 2018 television series
- The New Amsterdams, a U.S. rock group
- New Amsterdam Records, a label for New York composers and performers
- New Amsterdam: Live at Heineken Music Hall February 4–6, 2003, an album by Counting Crows
- "New Amsterdam", a song by Elvis Costello from Get Happy!!
- "New Amsterdam", a song by Travis from The Boy With No Name
- New Amsterdam, a 2007 novel by Elizabeth Bear
- SS Nieuw Amsterdam (1905), an ocean liner in service 1905–1932
- SS Nieuw Amsterdam (1937), an ocean liner in service 1938–1974
- MS Nieuw Amsterdam (1983), a cruise ship in service 1984–2000
- MS Nieuw Amsterdam, a cruise ship that entered service in 2010
- New Amsterdam Spirits, an American brand of gin and vodka owned by E & J Gallo Winery
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Amsterdam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.