|Full name||Nigel Anthony Batch|
|Date of birth||9 November 1957|
|Place of birth||Huddersfield, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|1989||→ Stockport County (loan)||12||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Nigel Anthony Batch (born 9 November 1957) is an English former footballer who played in the Football League for Derby County, Darlington, Grimsby Town, Scunthorpe United and Stockport County. He was Lincoln City's goalkeeper as they won the 1987–88 Football Conference title, and a member of Darlington's squad as they won the same title in 1989–90.
- "Nigel Batch". The Lincoln City FC Archive. Lincoln City F.C. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- Rollin, Jack, ed. (1990). Rothmans Football Yearbook 1990–91. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 220. ISBN 0-356-17911-7.
- "Nigel Batch". Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Players' Database. Neil Brown. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- Harman, John (2005). Alliance to Conference. Tony Williams Publications. pp. 419, 195. ISBN 978-1-869833-52-7.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|