From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 2006. He was named as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 2008.
At Yale his team are studying the effects of a variety of enzymes on DNA.
- GRINDLEY, Prof. Nigel David Forster, Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, 2014; online edn, Oxford University Press, 2014
- "Nigel Grindley". Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University. Archived from the original on 2012-04-14.
- "Nigel D.F. Grindley". John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- "Yale biochemist is elected to the world's oldest scientific society". Medicine@Yale. Yale School of Medicine. July–August 2006. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- "Royal Society fellows 1660-2007" (PDF). Royal Society. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- "New AAAS Fellows". Medicine@Yale. Yale School of Medicine. November–December 2007. Retrieved 2013-10-01.