From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Niger, niger, or Níger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Niger is a country in Western Africa.
Niger may also refer to:
- Niger River, a river in West Africa
- Niger State, the largest state in Nigeria
- Niger Vallis, a valley on Mars that appears to have been carved by water
- 8766 Niger, an asteroid
- Simeon Niger, a person in the Book of Acts in the New Testament
- Pescennius Niger (c. 135/140 – 194), Roman usurper
- Sextius Niger, Roman writer on pharmacology during the reign of Augustus
- Ermoldus Nigellus or Niger (fl. 824–830), a poet at the court of Pippin of Aquitaine
- Dub, King of Scotland (died 967), called Niger
- Ralph Niger (c. 1140 – c. 1217), Anglo-French theologian and Archdeacon of Gloucester
- Roger Niger (died 1241), Bishop of London
- Peter Georg Niger (1434–1481/1484), Dominican theologian, preacher and controversialist
- Niger Innis (born 1968), American political consultant and strategist
- HMS Niger, several British warships
- Niger-class frigate, a class of Royal Navy frigate built in the mid 18th century
- Simeon Niger, New Testament character
- Guizotia abyssinica, a cultivated plant with the common name 'niger'
- All pages beginning with "niger"
- Black#Etymology and language
- Nigeria (disambiguation)
- Nigar (disambiguation)
- Nigra (disambiguation)
- Nigger (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.