Jump to navigation Jump to search
 From Dictionary.com:
- near in space, time, or relation: The time draws nigh.
- nearly; almost; (often followed by on or onto): nigh onto twenty years.
|Look up nigh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nigh is a surname, and may refer to:
- George Nigh, Governor of Oklahoma
- Jane Nigh, American actress
- William Nigh, American film director, writer, and actor
|surname Nigh. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|
- "the definition of nigh". Dictionary.com. Retrieved 2015-12-30.