This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Night Ark is an instrumental quartet formed in 1986. The members are American-Armenian Ara Dinkjian, Turkish Armenian Arto Tunçboyacıyan, American-Armenian Armen Donelian and American Marc Johnson. The quartet's most famous piece is "Homecoming"; a famous version thereof set to lyrics in Greek is Dynata, first sung by Eleftheria Arvanitaki. Homecoming was also the theme for the satirical Israeli television series HaHamishiya HaKamerit ("The Chamber Quintet").
On November 2010 the Night Ark have performed a reunion show in the Jerusalem Oud Festival.
- 1986 - Picture, RCA/Novus
- 1988 - Moments, RCA/Novus
- 1998 - In Wonderland, Polygram
- 2000 - Petals on your Path, EmArcy
- 2000 - Treasures, Traditional Crossroads
- 2006 - An Armenian in America, Krikor Music
- Seida, Linda. "Night Ark". AllMusic. Retrieved 6 October 2018.