Night and Day
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Night and Day (novel))
Night and Day may refer to:
- Night and Day (Parker novel), a novel by Robert B. Parker
- Night and Day (Woolf novel), a 1919 novel by Virginia Woolf
- "Night and Day" (1932 song), written by Cole Porter
- "Night and Day", 1973 song by the French singer-songwriter Léo Ferré, see "Il n'y a plus rien"
- Night and Day, a 1976 album by the disco band John Davis and the Monster Orchestra
- Night and Day (Joe Jackson album), 1982
- "Night and Day" (Bette Midler song), 1990
- "Night and Day" (Dawn Penn song), a 1994 single by Dawn Penn
- “Night and Day” (Cole Porter song), from Kiri Sings Porter, 1994 album by Kiri Te Kanawa
- Night and Day (Willie Nelson album), 1999
- Night & Day (The Secret Handshake album) (2010)
- Night and Day (1946 film), a film based on the life of Cole Porter
- Night and Day (1991 film), a French film directed by Chantal Akerman
- Night and Day (2008 film), a South Korean film directed by Hong Sang-soo
- Night and Day (ballet), an 1883 fantastic ballet with choreography by Marius Petipa and music by Ludwig Minkusllet
- Night and Day (play), a 1978 play by Tom Stoppard
- Night and Day (TV series), a British soap opera
- Night and Day (Natt och Dag), a Swedish noble family
- Night and Day, a contact lens by Ciba Vision
- Night and Day, a black and white diamond jewellery brand owned by F. Hinds
- Night and Day, a former magazine supplement of the The Mail on Sunday, a British newspaper
- Night and Day, a former magazine, edited by Graham Greene
- Day & Night (disambiguation)
- Knight and Day, a 2010 action comedy film starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz
- Nite and Day, a 1988 single by Al B. Sure!.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Night and Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.