From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operating bases||Frankfurt Airport|
|Key people||Yvonne Boag, Managing Director|
As of December 2015, the Nightexpress fleet consists of the following aircraft:
Accidents and incidents
- On 30 June 1999 at 02:41 UTC, Nightexpress Flight 114, a Beechcraft Model 99 (registered D-IBEX) crashed near Liège Airport, Belgium, killing the two pilots on board. The aircraft had left London Luton Airport at 01:25 UTC for a cargo flight to Frankfurt Airport, when the pilots reported failures in both engines at 02:34 UTC. The aircraft was cleared to perform an emergency landing at either Brussels Airport or Liège Airport, but ultimately crashed 5 nautical miles short of the latter's runway.
- ch-aviation.com - Nightexpress retrieved 31 December 2015
- aircargoweek.com - Nightexpress retrieved 15 May 2016
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 55.
- airframes.org - Nightexpress retrieved 31 December 2015
- Nightexpress Flight 114 at the Aviation Safety Network
Media related to Nightexpress at Wikimedia Commons