Nightmare Creatures II
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Nightmare Creatures II|
|Distributor(s)||Universal Interactive Studios|
In 1934, Adam Crowley, an occultist and antagonist from the previous game, has created a vast race of mutant creatures, which he is using to wipe out a group of monster hunters called the Circle. Meanwhile, Wallace, a "patient" at Crowley's genetics hospital, escapes from captivity, armed with an axe. He arrives in London, where he is rescued from a fire by Rachel, the only surviving member of the Circle. They head their separate ways, with Wallace venturing to Crowley's castle, only to discover that occultist is not there, but is in Paris.
He then falls down a chute, which leads to a biplane that he flies to France. Wallace enters a cinema, where he finds a note from Rachel informing him that she knows of Crowley's plans. He then proceeds onwards to a museum to meet up with Rachel, but she is captured by zombies (unbeknownst to Wallace). After finding a detailed blueprint of the Eiffel Tower, along with some of the antagonist's plans, Wallace enters a crypt, where he is attacked by zombies. He escapes in a car, only to crash in an elaborate graveyard, where he finds a part of Rachel's shirt snagged on a tree.
He departs from the graveyard, and falls into a sewer, which in turn leads to the Eiffel Tower. He then climbs to the top of the structure, where he finds a grotesque monstrosity. Using dynamite, he explodes the creature, only to be thrown off the top of the spire. However, his fall is cushioned, and he is reunited with Rachel, whereupon they walk away together.
The Gameplay is similar to the previous installment, seeing the adrenaline bar abandoned and the addition of fatality moves to execute weakened enemies.
- "Nightmare Creatures II for PlayStation". GameRankings. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- "Nightmare Creatures II for Dreamcast". GameRankings. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- Wok, G (1 June 2000). "Nightmare Creatures 2 Review". Game Revolution. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- Provo, Frank (20 June 2000). "Nightmare Creatures II Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- Provo, Frank (25 May 2000). "Nightmare Creatures II Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- Perry, Doug (30 May 2000). "Nightmare Creatures II". IGN. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- Staff, IGN (12 June 2000). "Nightmare Creatures II". IGN. Retrieved 2 August 2014.