From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nightwatchman may refer to one of the following:
- Watchman (law enforcement)
- Nightwatchman (cricket), a lower-order batsman who comes in to bat higher up the order than usual near the end of the day's play
- "Nightwatchman", a song by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers from Hard Promises
- The Nightwatchman, or Tom Morello, a musician
- Night-watchman state, a government ideal restricted to the upholding of negative rights
- Security guard
- Nightwatchman (film), a 2000 Italian film
- Street Kings or The Night Watchman, a 2008 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nightwatchman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.