|Education||Multimedia and Design from American University of Sharjah|
|Occupation||Digital Artist, Contemporary artist|
|Home town||Douma, Syria|
Nihad Nadam (Arabic نهاد ندم ; born 1977) is a Syrian Digital Artist based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nihad Nadam was born in Damascus, Syria in 1977. It was during his youth, immersed in the ancient culture and heritage of his homeland, that he developed a passion for Arabic culture and Arabic Calligraphy. He studied Fine Art at the Adham Ismael Institute of Fine Art in Damascus and Multimedia Design at the American University of Sharjah in the UAE. He has been based in Dubai since 1999.
Nihad Nadam works as the Marketing Director for an international business aviation company. He is also the first Arabic Digital Calligrapher. He began The Name Project in 2010 with an aim to show people all over the world how beautiful Arabic Calligraphy is. He did this by translating international names into Arabic Calligraphy Typography free of charge for four years. He was also among the team of experts who used their passion for design and creativity to develop eMashq- the word’s first Arabic calligraphy web application. Nihad has been invited to exhibit his work and facilitate workshops and lecture at art centers and universities in across the Middle East, and has also been invited to judge in competitions. He is also a member of several art communities and communication platforms that aim at preserving Arabic calligraphy and typography heritage through the use of creative technology. As a widely acknowledged authority on calligraphy, Nihad has spoken at many international events and has participated in over 15 regional exhibitions on Arabic calligraphy and art. He has also contributed his Calligraphy Exhibition of proverbs in buffet of the event called "The Heritage Of Popular Expressions: from another language" in December, 2015. He has contributed his designing calligraphy for all Arabic books for Arabic Literature in the Library of Arabic Literature.
- Arabic Names Project, A website of names in Arabic calligraphy.
- ARTE blog, Nihad Nadam – in love with Arabic calligraphy, ARTE blog, November 1, 2012.
- Arabic Calligraphy Names, September 28, 2012.
- Forbes Middle East, TRADITIONAL ARABIC CALLIGRAPHY IS GETTING A TECHNOLOGICAL MAKEOVER December 24, 2014.
- Be Beautiful Art Exhibition, Sharjah University Newspage, May 15, 2014.
- Digital Calligraphy workshop in Mazaya Arts Center, November 16, 2013.
- University City Sharjah Newsletter, February 2014, Page 7.
- Arabic Digital Calligraphy Contest Judge, April 8, 2013.
- "THE HERITAGE OF POPULAR EXPRESSIONS: FROM ONE LANGUAGE TO ANOTHER". sorbonne.ae. Admin. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Our first Library of Arabic Literature titles are out in the world!". www.libraryofarabicliterature.org. Chip Rossetti. Retrieved 21 January 2016.