Nihar Ranjan Laskar
|Nihar Ranjan Laskar|
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Succeeded by||Sudarsan Das|
1 May 1932|
Nizfulbari Village, Cachar District ,Assam ,British India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Nihar Ranjan Laskar (1 May 1932) was an Indian politician. He was elected to the Lok Sabha the lower house of Indian Parliament from Karimganj, Assam in 1962,1967,1971,1977 and 1980.He was member of the Indian National Congress.
- "7th Lok Sabha Members Bioprofile". Lok Sabha. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "ASSAM 1 - KARIMGANJ Parliamentary Constituency". Election commission of India. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- Parliamentary Debates: Official Report. Council of States Secretariat. 1984. p. 116. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Asian-Pacific Population Programme News. Division of Population and Social Affairs, Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific. 1980. p. 31. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- India. Parliament. House of the People; India. Parliament. Lok Sabha (1981). Lok Sabha Debates. Lok Sabha Secretariat. p. 89. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
|This article about an Indian National Congress politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|