Nihil Sine Deo
||This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article should be divided into sections by topic, to make it more accessible. (February 2014)|
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
On December 30, 2009, to establish
Royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo"
by order of His Majesty King Michael I,
Head of the Royal House of Romania.
Savarsin Royal Castle, December 30, 2009 Royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo" can be given to outstanding personalities in the social, scientific, educational, cultural, spiritual, economic, political and military have reached a respectable number of years in the profession or have achieved a high performance level, have had an extraordinary initiative, have shown generosity and sense of responsibility, have used his personal example to enrich this Romanian.
The decoration may be awarded ambassadors or former ambassadors or foreign Romans brought an undeniable contribution to Romania's relations with the world.
The decoration may be awarded to institutions or organizations, if their work is consistently circumscribed above criteria.
Royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo" may be granted a total of more than 200 personalities in life, Romanian and foreign citizens. The number includes 200 organizations and institutions or distinguished.
Royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo" faithfully observe the distinctions created by the founder of modern Romanian Royal House and the State, King Carol I. Also, it is a symbol of durability, continuity, tradition and historical legitimacy of the royal family.
Owners royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo" will celebrate decoration each year to April 20, the birthday of King Carol I (1839) and the day he was elected Prince of the United Romanian Principalities (1866).
Owners royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo" can wear on special occasions distinguish, in a dark suit, tuxedo or tails. Women honored with this decoration can wear with or without a costume and hat day or evening dresses. If the decoration was conferred an institution or organization, it can not be worn, but exposed. The medal may be worn on sports held daily.
Characteristics of decoration:
- Royal decoration "Nihil Sine Deo" is crafted in bronze and white enamel. It consists of an oval with a length of 45 mm and is at the top with a royal crown anou.
- On the obverse is the effigy of King Mihai I, with circular inscription "MIHAI I, King of Romania", framed with a white enamel border that appears below the circular inscription "NIHIL SINE DEO".
- On the reverse is the royal coat of arms of Romania with the inscription "1866-2010". When, in future years, will fight a new set of decorations, they will bear the inscription of the year, after "1866".
- Ribbon is red with two thin yellow stripes on the side and gold striped blue, white and black in the middle. The decoration for men, rectangular ribbon and to the women form a bottom node.
- The decoration is attached with the needle, and pin, breast, on the left.