From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nihilism is a philosophical doctrine suggesting the negation of one or more putatively meaningful aspects of life. Nihilism may also refer to:
- Existential nihilism, the theory that life has no meaning
- Mereological nihilism, disbelief in objects with proper parts
- Metaphysical nihilism, a philosophical theory
- Epistemological nihilism, disbelief in knowledge
- Moral nihilism, disbelief in objective moral facts
- Nihilist movement, a cultural movement in 1860s Russia
- Political nihilism, a branch of nihilism that rejects the necessity of fundamental social or political structures
- "Nihilism", a song by Rancid from their 1994 album Let's Go
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nihilism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.