||This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. In particular, the page may need rewording from the original translation to suit reading in English.. (August 2015)|
|Fate||Intellectual property sold to Hamster Corporation|
|Headquarters||Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan|
|Sueharu Torii (President and CEO)
Kazuo Torii (Executive director)
|Products||video game software|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Nichibutsu U.S.A. Co., Ltd.
Nichibutsu U.K. Ltd.
Nichibutsu Europe GmbH
Tokyo Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd.
Nichibutsu Sapporo Co., Ltd.
Nichibutsu Sendai Co., Ltd.
Nichibutsu Hiroshima Co., Ltd.
Nichibutsu Kyushu Co., Ltd.
Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd. (日本物産株式会社 Nihon Bussan Kabushikigaisha) is a Japanese video game manufacturer. The company has its headquarters in Kita-ku, Osaka. In the past they had also manufactured and sold yachts.
The company slogan is Frontier Spirit of Amusement or Frontier Spirit in the Amusement.
The company's founder Sueharu Torii (鳥井 末治) (1947 -) established Nihon Bussan in 1970. The company was incorporated in 1972.
1978 saw them enter the Arcade game market, when they debuted with a copy of the game Breakout Table attacker. The same year, Space Invaders to launch the like is a copy game Moon Base also filed in the Taito, Nihon Bussan is to settle by paying a license fee. Also in 1979, was business alliance Namco is a work of the name Galaxian did on violation exceeded production in the manufacturing agreement referred to as Moon Alien in filed in Namco by was released, Nihon Bussan was settled by paying the excess of the license fee. Then, it is released to continue to hit works such as 1980 The original work Moon Cresta (shooting) and Crazy Climber (action). The same year, Nihon Bussan in companies brochure issued by, the Table Attacker, Moon Base, Moon Alien both, it was listed as an original work of Nihon Bussan.
The 1983 to develop a Jangou Night of Mahjong game where there is industry's first undressing elements, strip mahjong games was established the genre of. 1984 to work also equipped with a rotation feature the industry's first board game developed Tube Panic, Namco and Sega it was noted in the technical aspects from. From the mid-1980s, undressing Mahjong and while you put a force on the Medal game, such as Terra Cresta or Cosmo Police Galivan, is adopted FM sound source chip number and release were works. Powerful sound like pierce the ear with metallic is called Nichibutsu sound, has been handed down among gamers.
1989 to the release with respect to the AV Mahjong Nippon Amusement Machine Manufacturers Association and Japan Amusement Machine Operators' Union and is undesirable for the industry in question, provisions Nihon Bussan despite his commitment not to manufacture a violation of machine, for then was also released the same thing, and now conflict with the two organizations, as does not proceed the examination of healthy entertainment committee, the 1992 and Japan amusement machine industry Association was unsubscribe. Later, now transfer the specific gravity to undressing Mahjong, at the end the Tatakae! Big Fighter Released in 1989, has not released the arcade game other than adult works, including the undressing Mahjong.
In the late 1990s Pornographic video game brand of Sphinx, and Video Studio AV Japan Co., Ltd. and Astro system Japan shares to be the cooperation of the company, DVD undressing Mahjong of the adoption of the live-action High-rate DVD series, but has been a center of the lineup, 2005 of the love Cosplay Akihabara the last, I was undressing Mahjong work is also not released.
The home video game market entry in the 1983 to the home-use game machine which was developed in-house My Vision. 1986, and moved to NES market in the Nintendo for MagMax. Later, but porting work from the arcade was the center of the lineup, in 1990 original work has already been released in PC Engine F1 Circus (series) is, when F1 also pushed by large hit to boom. Later, it was released in a number of hard as a popular series.
In F1 Circus series has hit the edge, you have sponsored a Team Lotus over a period from 1992 1993. The front wing wing end plate of Lotus 107 and Lotus 107B of the year of the machine, the company's logo sticker is affixed. In the same series of PC engine version that was released in 1992 that was sponsored, there is also talk that Lotus was unusually strong.
Arcade as well in the household, also title and theme of Mahjong I have many release. The PC Engine, and put a piece that incorporates the undressing elements. AV actress of the real name, which was released in 1995 appeared Sexy Idol Mahjong Yakyuken of poetry, the home-use game machine's first 18 years of age or older recommended software as game software of official license it became.
Telephone number of the part that had been posted on the official website in addition to other company is using, headquarters building is Chi dismantling of the sale, the site became a 2010 than February 23 of Trust Park Tenjinbashi coin parking after referred to as the Park House Tenjinbashi chome apartment is construction, head office location and contact information after the official site update stop had become unknown. Also, in 2012 October 30, at Resona Holdings of the official site, to the Sueharu Torii Nihon Bussan and representatives, of objection Sarujutsu related to the sale of shares of whereabouts unknown shareholders announcement has been.
In March 2009, to participate in the D4 Enterprise and Retro game is a reprint and distribution services Project EGG, In March 2014, Nihon Bussan sold the rights of all video games to Hamster Corporation.
- 1970 – Kita-ku, Osaka Minamimorimachi Founded the Nihon Bussan. They begin their activities by mainly selling amusement machine.
- 1972 – Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd. founded concluded capital of 3 million yen a.
- 1975 – Nihon Bussan start the manufacture and sale of original products. Capital increased to 6,000,000 yen.
- 1976 – to debut as a manufacturer to Amusement Machine Show
- 1978 – Tokyo Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, and opened a Tokyo office to. Founded concluded capital of 5 million yen a Tokyo Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd. in Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- 1979 – Construction transfer the headquarters to Tenjinbashi Kita-ku, Osaka. I Increased capital to 24 million yen. United States California Torrance established the Nichibutsu U.S.A. Co., Ltd..
- 1980 – United Kingdom England established a Nichibutsu U.K. Ltd. in West Midlands. Founded the Nichibutsu Kyushu Co., Ltd. to Hakataekiminami Fukuoka, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City.
- 1981 – Germany Hesse Offenbach radar Marc to Nichibutsu Europe GmbH established. Opened Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd. Kyoto Factory to Kyoto Kuse-gun Kumiyama Sayama.
- 1983 – Moved the Tokyo office in Chuo-ku, Tokyo Nihonbashihoridome town. Founded the Nichibutsu Sapporo Co., Ltd. to the island in Sapporo, Hokkaido Toyohiraku District. Founded the Nichibutsu Sendai Co., Ltd. in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture Uesugi. Founded the Nichibutsu Hiroshima Co., Ltd. in Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Minami-ku, Higashikasumi town. Release of home-use game machine My Vision, and embarked on software supply to the home-use game machine.
- 1984 – Capital increased to 36 million yen.
- 1985 – Capital increased to 50 million yen.
- 1986 – software of production for the family computer, sales start.
- 1988 – production of software for the MSX, sales start.
- 1990 – production of software for the PC Engine, sales start.
- 1991 – Moved the Tokyo office in Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo. Software production for the Mega Drive, sales start.
- 1992 – to withdraw the Japan Amusement Machinery Manufacturers Association. SNES for software production, sales start.
- 1995 – Production & sales of products for the Sony PlayStation starts.
- 1996 – Production & sales of products for the Sega Saturn starts.
- 2001 – final release a virtual boat race 21 of home video game software.
- 2005 – final release the love cosplay Akihabara of the arcade game.
- 2007 – withdrawal from the game development business. Business transformation in intellectual property rights management business
- 2009 – D4 entered the project EGG is a retro game reprinted and delivery service of enterprise. Deliver a vanilla syndrome of the PC-98 version.
- 2010 – Release of Nichibutsu Early Collection of software for Windows.
- 2011 – to deliver the Cosmopolis Gyariban II at the project EGG.
- 2013 – to deliver a vanilla syndrome of the PC Engine version at project EGG.
- 2014 – to transfer the copyright of Nihon Bussan Co., Ltd. HAMSTER Corporation.
List of Nihon Bussan games
- 1978 Table Attacker (copy of Breakout)
- 1978 Table Attacker Guard (copy of Breakout)
- 1978 Table Attacker Special (copy of Breakout)
- 1978 Table Attacker Black (copy of Breakout)
- 1978 Table Bonpa (copy of Circus)
- 1979 Attacker Ace (copy of Breakout)
- 1979 Bonpa (copy of Circus)
- 1978 Moon Base (copy of Space Invaders)
- 1978 Moon Base Spector (copy of Space Invaders Color version)
- 1978 Moon Base Zeta (copy of Space Invaders Part2)
- 1979 Super Moon Base (copy of Space Invaders Part3)
- 1980 Moon Alien (copy of Galaxian)
- 1980 Moon Alien 2 (copy of Galaxian Part2)
- 1980 Moon Cresta (hack of Galaxian)
- 1980 Moon Alpha
- 1980 Moon Raker
- 1980 Moon Quasar
- 1981 Moon Shuttle
- 1983 Space Fighter X (SF-X)
- 1984 Seicross
- 1984 Tube Panic
- 1985 MagMax
- 1985 Terra Cresta
- 1986 UFO Robo Dangar
- 1986 Soldier Girl Amazon (aka Sei Senshi Amatelass)
- 1986 Ninja Emaki (aka Youma Ninpou Cho)
- 1987 Sky Fox (aka Exerizer)
- 1987 Terra Force
- 1987 Legion
- 1988 Formation Armed F
- 1989 Sky Robo (aka Tatakae! Big Fighter)
- 1992 Terra Cresta 2
- 1997 Terra Cresta 3D
- 1980 Crazy Climber
- 1981 Frisky Tom
- 1982 Wiping (Also known as "Rug Rats")
- 1984 Roller Jammer
- 1984 Dynamic Ski
- 1985 Cop01
- 1985 Galivan (Also known as "Cosmo Police Galivan")
- 1986 Mighty Guy
- 1987 Booby Kids (aka Kid no HORE HORE Dai Sakusen)
- 1987 Samurai Assassin (aka Kozure Ōkami)
- 1988 Crazy Climber 2
- 1990 Die Hard (PC Engine Version developed for Pack-In-Video Co. Ltd.)
- 1993 Galivan 2 (Also known as "Cosmo Police Galivan 2")
- Hihoo! (1987)
- Hihoo!2 (1987)
- Quiz DE Date (1991)
- Miracle Q (1991)
- Kotaemon kachi (1991)
- TECHNO・DOOL (1991)
- Oh! Pyepee (1988)
- Tougenkyou (1988)
- Pairs (1989)
Mahjong (only the most notable games)
- 1983 Jangō Lady
- 1986 Second Love
- 1990 Mahjong Triple Wars
- 1991 Mahjong Vanilla Syndrome
- 1994 Sailor Wars
- "Nichibutsu Fact Book." Nihon Bussan. Retrieved on February 19, 2010.
- Yacht impressions page
- Sphinx also released the game in the name of Nihon Bussan and it is listed on the home page. Mahjong Hanafuda product list
- At Famitsu released in 1990, Nichibutsu mark is described as designed the owl, which is called the God of happiness motif.
- At that time of the ad I was properly using both catch copy of.
- shooter side vol.11 page31 – micro magazine issued February 7, 2015
- game machine March 1, 2001 issue twenty years ago – amusement news agency
- game machine 2001 the main news of the year June 15 issue twenty years ago – amusement news agency
- Business Japan – Volume 29, Page 125 Nihon Kōgyō Shinbunsha – 1984 "The wider this trend expands, the deeper these game machines lead the people into the world of dreams and fantasy. Nichibutsu, Japan's unique game machine manufacturer which started earlier than other similar makers the full utilization of the most advanced technology, is determined to come out with products which the people want to play with."
- 1980 issue of corporate brochure Frontier Spirit of Amusement Nichibutsu
- goodbye to Famitsu than Nichibutsu interview with the President November 6, 1992 issue, and testimony by Torii swaged President
- shooter side vol.10 recording interview – micro magazine issued September 26, 2014
- retro game comprehensive distribution site project EGG – Amusement-Center.com – participating companies
- game machine 1 December 1999 issue ten years ago – amusement news agency
- game machine March 15, 2010 issue twenty years ago – amusement news agency
- game machine February 15, 2002 issue ten years ago – amusement news agency
- However , "ma ~ Jan Yoshimoto theater," such as non-undressing system works and "city of divination of Gem" such as fortune-telling machine, etc., are also to release works of non-adult system.
- Ihara Electronic Research Corporation incubation lab tenants introduction – Neues Co., Ltd.
- Trust Park Tenjinbashi (Tenjinbashi)
- the Park House Tenjinbashi chome
- whereabouts unknown shareholders (PDF: 1.1MB) – electronic public notice: Resona Holdings | Resona Holdings
- press.com/pressrelease.php?article_id=36151&type=print D4 enterprise project EGG- ValuePress press release distribution site
- NEWS RELEASE.
- game machine in April 2014 No. 15 – amusement news agency
- Moon Cresta, Crazy Climber, the last update of the trademark rights of the family Mahjong has become in 2007. Industrial Property Digital Library – trademark search