Nihon Kogata Ku-11
The Nihon Kogata Ku-11 (also known as the Nihon Kogata Army Experimental Transport Glider Ku-11) was a 1940s experimental Japanese military glider. The Ku-11 was an all-wood high-wing transport glider with two crew and room for 12 fully equipped troops. With little interest from the Imperial Japanese Army the type did not enter production.
Data from Mrazek
- Crew: 2 (pilot, co-pilot)
- Capacity: 12 fully equipped troops
- Wingspan: 18.29 m (60 ft 0 in)
- Wing area: 44.1 m2 (475 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 1,270 kg (2,800 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 2,449 kg (5,400 lb)
- Mrazek 2011, p. 356
- Mrazek, James E. (2011). Airborne Combat - The Glider War/Fighting Gliders of WWII. Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States: Stackpole Books. ISBN 978-0-8117-0808-1.
|This article on an aircraft of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|