|Full name||Nii Aryee Welbeck|
|Date of birth||3 October 1976|
|Place of birth||Takoradi, Ghana|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Welbeck played for Swiss Nationalliga B club FC Winterthur in 1996 and Çanakkale Dardanelspor in the Turkish Süper Lig during the 1996-97 season. He spent the following season with Kallithea F.C. in the Greek second division. Next, he signed with Okwawu United, who 2002 retired.
He was part of the Ghana national football team squad at the 1996 Summer Olympics, appearing in two matches. Welbeck played several matches for the senior national team, including qualifiers for the 1998 FIFA World Cup.
Nii Aryee is the elder brother of the German footballer Nii Armah Welbeck.
- Profile at TFF.org
- "Πρωτάθλημα / FOOTBALL LEAGUE / ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΜΑ Β' ΕΘΝΙΚΗΣ 1997-98 / 1η αγωνιστική / ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ ΓΣ ΠΑΕ - ΚΑΛΛΙΘΕΑ ΓΣ ΠΑΕ" (in Greek). Hellenic League. 7 September 1997.
- otoko,Okwahu; Oly, RTU Matches Rained Off on www.modernghana.com
- Nii Welbeck – FIFA competition record
- CAF - 1998 FIFA WORLD CUP PRELIMINARIES
- Okwawu sign 3 new players on www.ghanaweb.com
|This biographical article related to Ghanaian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|