The station building in December 2011
|Location||1 Niitsu-honchō, Akiha-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata-ken 956-0864
|Operated by||JR East|
|Platforms||1 side + 2 island platforms|
|Opened||20 November 1897|
|Passengers (FY2015)||4,250 daily|
Niitsu Station is served by the following three lines.
Niitsu Station has one side platform (1) and two island platforms (2/3, 4/5) connected by a footbridge. The station has a Midori no Madoguchi staffed ticket office. The platforms are not assigned to any particular line or service, but are used in common by all three lines serving the station.
|Shin'etsu Main Line|
|Banetsu West Line|
|Uetsu Main Line|
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 4,250 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Niitsu Railway Museum (新津鉄道資料館)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company Niitsu Plant
- Niigata University of Pharmacy and Applied Life Sciences
- "JR East Niitsu Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 16 September 2011.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2015年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2015)] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "新潟れいるウォッ！チング" [Niigata Rail Watching]. Tetsudō Daiya Jōhō Magazine. Vol. 40 no. 330. Japan: Kōtsū Shimbun. October 2011. p. 29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Niitsu Station.|
- JR East station information (in Japanese)