From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nika may refer to:
- Neka, also known as Nīkā, a city in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Nika District, Paktika Province, Afghanistan
- Nika (given name)
- Nika Gvaramia (born 1976), Georgian lawyer and politician nicknamed "Nika"
- Ansi Nika (born 1990), Albanian footballer
- Lelo Nika (born 1969), Serbian and Romanian Romani accordionist
- Rakitina Nika, pen name of science fiction and fantasy writer Ludmila Bogdanova (born 1963)
- Nika Award, a Russian film award
- AS Nika, a football club in Kisangani, Democratic Republic of Congo
- NIKA Racing, a Swedish car racing team
- Nike (mythology), or Nika, the goddess of victory
- Nika riots, riots that took place over the course of a week in Constantinople in 532
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.