Nikita may refer to:
- Nikita (given name)
- Nikita, Crimea, a town in Crimea
- Nikita the Tanner, a character in Russian folklore
Film and television
- Little Nikita, a 1988 film
- Nikita (film), also known as La Femme Nikita, starring Anne Parillaud, a 1990 film by Luc Besson
- Point of No Return (film), adaptation of the 1990 film Nikita, starring Bridget Fonda, a 1993 film by John Bedham
- La Femme Nikita (TV series), a 1997–2001 Canadian television series based on 1990 film by Luc Besson; broadcast as Nikita in Canada; starring Peta Wilson
- Nikita (TV series), a 2010 television series for The CW, based on the 1990 film, the remake and the 1997-2001 series; starring Maggie Q
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.