Nikita may refer to:
- Nikita (given name)
- Nikita, Crimea, a town in Crimea
- Nikita the Tanner, a character in Russian folklore
Film and television
- Little Nikita, a 1988 film
- Nikita (film), also known as La Femme Nikita, starring Anne Parillaud, a 1990 film by Luc Besson
- Point of No Return (film), adaptation of the 1990 film Nikita, starring Bridget Fonda, a 1993 film by John Bedham
- La Femme Nikita (TV series), a 1997–2001 Canadian television series based on 1990 film by Luc Besson; broadcast as Nikita in Canada; starring Peta Wilson
- Nikita (TV series), a 2010 television series for The CW, based on the 1990 film, the remake and the 1997-2001 series; starring Maggie Q
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.