From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikki may refer to:
- Nikki (given name), a given name (includes a list)
- Matti Nikki, founder of Lapsiporno.info, a Finnish website opposed to Internet censorship
- "Nikki" was a nickname of Jarmecca Whitehead who was a victim of matricide.
- "Nikki" is the nickname of Nicola Shaw, British professional female bodybuilder
- "Nikki", orchestral composition by Burt Bacharach dedicated to his daughter
- Nikki, an album by Japanese rock band Quruli
- Nikki (singer), a Japanese-American singer
- Nikki (Malaysian singer) (born 1985), finalist in the first season of Malaysian Idol
- Nikki, an alias of singer Nigar Jamal
- Nikki Stringfield, guitarist for The Iron Maidens and Before The Mourning
- Nikki Yanofsky, a Canadian Singer
- "Nikki, album by Canadian singer Nikki Yanofsky
- "Nikki, song by rapper Logic
In film and television
- Nikki (TV series), an American television series starring Nikki Cox
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North, a 1961 Walt Disney film
- Nikki, Benin, a city, arrondissement and commune
- Nikki Bungaku, a genre of Japanese diary literature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.