Nikki may refer to:
- "Nikki", an orchestral composition by Burt Bacharach dedicated to his daughter
- "Nikki, a song by rapper Logic (musician)
- Nikki (TV series), an American television series starring Nikki Cox
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North, a 1961 Walt Disney film
- Nikki (singer), a Japanese-American singer
- Nikki, alias Nikki Kerkhof, a Dutch singer and the winner of the fourth series of Idols
- Nikki (Malaysian singer) (born 1985), a finalist in the first season of Malaysian Idol
- Nikki, an alias of singer Nigar Jamal
- Nikki Stringfield, a guitarist for The Iron Maidens and Before The Mourning
- Nikki Yanofsky, a Canadian singer
- Nikki, Benin, a city, arrondissement and commune
- Nikki Bungaku, a genre of Japanese diary literature
- Nikki (given name), a given name (includes a list)
- Nicki (disambiguation)
- Nicci (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Nikki"
- All pages with a title containing Nikki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.