Nikki Benz in 2012
December 11, 1981 |
Mariupol, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
|No. of adult films||217 (as a performer)
1 (as a director)
Nikki Benz (born December 11, 1981) is the stage name of an award winning Ukrainian Canadian pornographic actress. She is also a 2010 Penthouse Pet who was selected as the 2011 Pet of the Year. In May 2014 she announced her candidacy for mayor of the city of Toronto although she had cancelled her nomination afterwards herself.
Benz worked as a swimsuit model and stripper prior to her porn career. She entered the adult film industry by e-mailing porn director Jim Gunn, who introduced her to Frank Kay, the president of Pleasure Productions. She signed with Pleasure Productions in January 2003 and made her first on-screen sex scene in Strap On Sally 20 with Gina Lynn, and her first boy-girl scene with Ben English in The Sweetest Thing. After completing her contract, Benz moved to Los Angeles and signed with Jill Kelly Productions in September 2004. Benz signed a contract with TeraVision in September 2005.
Benz has been featured in many popular adult magazines including Penthouse, High Society, Genesis, Fox, OUI, Cheri, Hustler, Club and Club International. She is the Penthouse Pet of the Month for April 2010, and was also the magazine's cover girl and feature in the May 2008 issue. Benz was named Penthouse Pet of the Year 2011. She was also the cover girl of Xtreme Magazine for January 2014.
Along with Lisa Ann and Sean Michaels, Benz co-hosted the XRCO Awards in April 2010. Benz has made several appearances on the FoxSports.com show Cubed, playing a wise-cracking, sports-savvy cleaning lady.
In 2012, Benz was featured in a video game, Saints Row: The Third - Penthouse Pack, released by Volition. She also was in a music video, Lose Yourself. In 2013, she appeared briefly in the film Pain and Gain.
She appears in the dramatic film My Trip Back to the Dark Side, which was directed by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Shane Stanley. The film also stars Jason Pace, Sean Young, Courtney Gains and Betsy Russell from the Saw franchise.
Toronto mayoral campaign
In May 2014, Benz announced her candidacy to run for mayor of the Canadian city of Toronto via her Twitter account. The announcement was subsequently covered by the Huffington Post, TMZ, and in a Playboy.com interview. The news also gained international attention via Yahoo France, Britain and Finland. On May 28, 2014, Benz tried to submit her application to run for Mayor of Toronto but the city would not accept her application because her Ontario driver's license had already expired. It was not known at the time whether she would reapply to run for mayor. In the Playboy interview, Benz discussed various campaign issues including gay rights, economic stimulation for the city, and public transportation. Her platform included supporting and raising funds for the Downtown Relief Line, a proposed addition to Toronto's mass transit system. She also commented on former mayor Rob Ford's substance abuse and his break from campaigning while he attends to his drug rehabilitation. Ford was videotaped twice smoking what appeared to be a crack pipe and later admitted to using the illegal substance. In the interview, Benz cited her honesty and transparency, her love of her [home town] city, and concern for its people. She also vowed to donate half of her salary as mayor to a cause chosen by its citizens.
Awards and nominations
- 2006 AVN Award nominee – Best Couples Sex Scene, Video – Take No Prisoners
- 2006 AVN Award nominee – Best Supporting Actress, Video – Jack's Teen America 2
- 2006 AVN Award nominee – Best Tease Performance – Take No Prisoners
- 2008 AVN Award nominee – Best Three-Way Sex Scene – Meet the Fuckers 6
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award finalist – Hottest Body
- 2009 F.A.M.E. Award finalist – Hottest Body
- 2010 XBIZ Award nominee – Female Performer of the Year
- 2010 XBIZ Award nominee – Crossover Star of the Year
- 2010 XBIZ Award nominee – Pornstar Website of the Year – NikkiBenz.com
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Three-Way Sex Scene – Penthouse: Slave for a Night
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award finalist – Hottest Body
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award finalist – Favorite Breasts
- 2011 Penthouse Pet of the Year
- 2011 NightMoves Award winner – Best Feature Entertainer (Editor's Choice)
- 2012 AVN Award nominee – Best Crossover Star
- 2012 Nightmoves Award winner – Best Feature Entertainer (Fan's Choice)
- 2013 XBIZ Award nominee – Crossover Star of the Year
- 2013 AVN Award nominee – Best Pornstar Website – NikkiBenz.com
- 2015 XBIZ Award winner – Crossover Star of the Year
- 2016 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- Nikki Benz at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Paulie K (September 7, 2010). "Purring Like a Nikki Benz". Xtreme. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- Mark Kernes (February 2003). "Fresh Off The Bus: Nikki Benz". AVN. Archived from the original on November 26, 2006. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "Penthousemagazine.com". Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Adam Wilcox (April 12, 2011). "XXX Wasteland Exclusive Interview: Nikki Benz". XXX Wasteland. Retrieved August 20, 2015.
- "Pleasure: A Case of the Benz". AVN. 2003-01-28. p. 1. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- Dan Miller (2003-01-28). "A Boff at the Burger Palace: On the Set with Pleasure Girl Nikki Benz". AVN. Archived from the original on 2003-02-07. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- Ron Martin (2004-09-21). "Nikki Benz Signs On With Jill Kelly Productions". AVN. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- "Tera Vision Signs Nikki Benz and Lucy Lee". AVN. 2005-09-08. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- "Nikki Benz is April Penthouse Pet of the Month". AVN. 2010-03-17. Retrieved 2010-03-23.
- "Speeding along with Nikki Benz". Xtreme Magazine. 2014-01-01. Retrieved 2014-01-01.
- Wade Garrett (2010-02-17). "Nikki Benz, Lisa Ann and Sean Michaels to Host XRCO Awards". AVN. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- "Nikki Benz Gets 'Cubed' Again". AVN. 2010-07-07. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- "AVN - Nikki Benz Featured in 'Saints Row: The Third - Penthouse Pack'". Business.avn.com. 2012-05-24. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- Nikki Benz - IMDb
- Staff. "Nikki Benz Interviewed by Playboy About Toronto Mayoral Run". Adult Video News. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- David Sullivan (2007-06-28). "Nikki Benz quits KSEX Gig.". AVN. Retrieved 2007-09-23.
- TMZ Staff (2015-11-18). "Porn Stars Nikki Benz & Alexis Texas Expose Big Apples - For A Cause, Of Course!". TMZ. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
- Cotroneo, Christian. "Nikki Benz for Mayor? Toronto-Born Porn Star Poised To Go Up Against Rob Ford". Huffington Post. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- Sweet, Sarah. "Extra, Extra: Spoofing Soknacki, TMZ Tackles Toronto, and Selling Harlequin". Torontoist. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- Staff. "Rob Ford Mayoral Opponent Vows ... I'll Show You Crack!". TMZ. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- Staff. "Nikki Benz: Toronto's Sexiest Mayoral Candidate". Playboy.com. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- Don Peat (2014-05-28). "Nikki Benz gets rough ride registering to run for mayor". QMI Agency. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- Cockroft, Steph. "From a crack addict to a porn star: Latest bizarre candidate launches her bid to become Toronto mayor and replace disgraced Rob Ford". Daily Mail UK. Retrieved 24 May 2014.
- "Production Awards" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on November 26, 2005. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "2008 Nominations 11" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2008. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- David Sullivan (2008-04-25). "2008 F.A.M.E. Awards Finalists Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2008-04-27.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on November 13, 2013. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- Javors, Steve (2009-12-16). "XBIZ Announces Finalist Nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Archived from the original on October 26, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- "Finalists for the 2010 F.A.M.E. Awards". 2010. Archived from the original on July 27, 2007. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "AVN - Nikki Benz Named 2011 Penthouse Pet of the Year". Business.avn.com. 2010-12-09. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
-  Archived January 21, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- "AVN - 20th Annual NightMoves Awards Heats Up Tampa". Business.avn.com. 2012-10-08. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "XBIZ Awards 2013 Presented by Fleshlight - Nominees". Xbizawards.xbiz.com. Archived from the original on February 15, 2012. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
-  Archived March 28, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Dan Miller (2015-01-16). "2015 XBIZ Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Class of 2016: The AVN Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN. 2015-12-18. Retrieved 2015-12-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nikki Benz.|