February 21, 1966
|Other names||Nikkie Charm|
|Height||4 ft 11 in (1.50 m)|
|No. of adult films||100 (per IAFD)|
Between 1984 and 1990 Charm appeared in nearly 50 videos and was a contract performer with Vivid Entertainment for some time. Charm stopped appearing in adult films in 1990, but spent some time as an exotic dancer. She made a brief return to the adult film industry between 1999 and 2000, when she appeared in six titles.
In 1986 the media revealed that porn superstar Traci Lords had been appearing in adult videos while underage. Federal authorities suspected that other females may also have performed in such videos before they were legally able, including Charm, and subpoenas were issued seeking access to records confirming her age. Unlike Lords, Charm was able to produce documentation verifying that she had made her first adult film soon after her 18th birthday and was therefore legally able to appear in pornographic movies.
In October 2002 she was arrested and charged with several counts of burglary and grand theft auto. She was convicted and sentenced to a five-year prison term, which she served in the Central California Women's Facility near Chowchilla.
- "Charm on the Inside", Adult Video News, January 23, 2003. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "Nikki Charm Refutes Luke Ford Book Info; Luke Blows Footnotes", by Gene Ross, 1999-08-03, Adult Video News. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "XRCO Announces 2010 Nominees". AVN.com. 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- Jared Rutter (2009-09-30). "Vivid's 25th Anniversary: How Steven Hirsch's Company Thrust Porn Into Mainstream America". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-12.
- "Wet on the Set - Nikki Charm Back in Porn", Adult Video News, March 03, 2000.
- Nikki Charm (filmography), Internet Adult Film Database.
- Kendall, John (1986-10-04). "Investigation of Traci Lords Pornography Case Expanded". The Los Angeles Times.
- "The Return of Nikki Charm",Adult Video News, January 28, 2011.