||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Nikki Kerkhof|
21 December 1983 |
Nikki Kerkhof (born 21 December 1983 in Sint-Oedenrode) is a Dutch singer and the winner of the fourth series of Idols, the Dutch variant on Pop Idol. At the first of March 2008 she won the singing contest with 62% of all the votes from the other finalist Nathalie Makoma .
Her single "Perfect Day" will also be released in the rest of Europe as her European debut single.
During the fourth series of Idols, Nikki performed the songs:
- Idols4Live: Super Duper Love (Joss Stone)
- Liveshow 1 (Las Vegas): Pretty Vegas (INXS)
- Liveshow 2 (The '80s): Tell It To My Heart (Taylor Dayne)
- Liveshow 3 (Dutch Product): Rain Down On Me (Kane)
- Liveshow 4 (Disco): If I Can't Have You (Yvonne Elliman)
- Liveshow 5 (Musical): Climb Every Mountain (The Sound of Music)
- Liveshow 6 (Britpop): Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis)
- Liveshow 7 (Dutch Songs): Afscheid (Volumia!)
- Liveshow 8 (Love): River Deep, Mountain High (Tina Turner), From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- Liveshow 9 (Bigband): Valerie (Amy Winehouse), I Who Have Nothing (Shirley Bassey)
- Liveshow 10 (Songs selected by Radio 538-DJs): Mesmerized (Faith Evans), All My Life (Krezip)
- Liveshow 11 (Final): River Deep, Mountain High (Tina Turner), When The Spirit Of The Lord (Fred Hammond), Queen Of The Night (Whitney Houston), On My Own (Michael McDonald & Patti Labelle), "Hello World" (first single).
|Nikki Kerkhof discography|
The following is a complete discography of every album and single released by Dutch pop music artist Nikki Kerkhof.
|Year||Information||Netherlands||Sales and Certifications|
||Dutch sales: 64,000
|2010||Let It Go
|2008||"Hello World"||1||2xPlatinum (NVPI)|
|"This Is Me"||-||-||The Dutch Camp Rock Soundtrack|
|"Bring Me Down"||6||—||Naked|
|2009||"What Did I Do"||26||—|
|2009||"How to Break a Heart"||43|
|2010||"Perfect Day"||45||—||Let It Go|
|2010||"Can't Stop Thinking About You"||—||—|