|No. 11 – Olympiacos Piraeus|
|League||Greek Basket League
December 30, 1994 |
Novi Sad, FR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||2.12 m (6 ft 11 in)|
|Listed weight||100 kg (220 lb)|
|NBA draft||2015 / Round: 1 / Pick: 26th overall|
|Selected by the San Antonio Spurs|
|Career highlights and awards|
Nikola Milutinov (Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Милутинов; born December 30, 1994) is a Serbian professional basketball player who currently plays for Olympiacos of the Greek Basket League. Standing at 2.12 m (6 ft 11 1⁄2 in), he plays the center position.
Milutinov made his professional debut with Hemofarm in the 2011–12 season.
In June 2012, Milutinov signed a four-year contract with Partizan Belgrade. In his first season with Partizan, he won the Adriatic League and the Serbian League. In his second season, he won for the second straight time the Serbian League by defeating Crvena zvezda with 3-1 in the final series.
In the 2014–15 season, following the departure of starters Dejan Musli and Joffrey Lauvergne, Miutinov's role in the team increased. On November 15 game against Levski Sofia, he posted season-high 21 points and also added 10 rebounds. For such performance, he was in the Adriatic League ideal five of Round 8. On April 14, in Game 1 of the Adriatic League semifinal series against Crvena zvezda, he hurt cornea on his right eye, after a collision with Jaka Blažič. He returned to action in the following game, although without medical staff recommendation. Eventually, Crvena zvezda won the series with 3–1 score. Over 28 games played, Milutinov averaged 9.8 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
Serbian national team
He represented the senior team of Serbia for the first time at the EuroBasket 2015 under head coach Aleksandar Đorđević. In the first phase of the tournament, Serbia dominated in the toughest Group B with 5-0 record, and then eliminated Finland and Czech Republic in the round of 16 and quarterfinal game, respectively. However, they were stopped in the semifinal game by Lithuania with 67–64, and eventually lost to the host team France in the bronze-medal game with 81–68. Milutinov appeared in 6 games of the tournament, playing only 3.5 minutes per game, the lowest in the team.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The Euroleague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season, he also played in domestic competition.
- "Milutinov pojačao Partizan, odlazi pola ekipe" (in Serbian). vesti-online.com. June 22, 2012. Retrieved December 6, 2012.
- "Ništa novo, Partizan je šampion!". b92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 21 June 2014.
- "Full Statistics: Levski Sofia - Partizan Belgrade". abaliga.com. Retrieved 18 November 2014.
- "Centri Partizana, Miljenović u Top5". b92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 18 November 2014.
- "Повреда Милутинова, центар Партизана под знаком питања за други меч". zurnal.rs (in Serbian) (14 April 2015). Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Milutinov bi da igra, lekari protiv". b92.net (in Serbian) (15 April 2015). Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- "Nikola Milutinov will enter the draft". sportando.com. 16 April 2015. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- "Spurs select Nikola Milutinov and Cady Lalanne in NBA Draft". NBA.com. June 25, 2015. Retrieved June 25, 2015.
- "Olympiacos adds size with Milutinov". Euroleague.net. 25 July 2015. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "AMBITIOUS SERBIA UNVEIL POWERFUL 12-MAN SQUAD". eurobasket2015.org. 2 September 2015. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "LITHUANIA END SERBIAN STREAK, RETURN TO FINAL". eurobasket2015.org. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- "FRANCE REWARD HOME SUPPORT WITH BRONZE". eurobasket2015.org. 20 September 2015. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- "Player profile: Nikola Milutinov". eurobasket2015.org. FIBA Europe. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- Nikola Milutinov at abaliga.com
- Nikola Milutinov at draftexpress.com
- Nikola Milutinov at euroleague.net
- Nikola Milutinov at prague2013.fiba.com
- Nikola Milutinov on Instagram
- Nikola Milutinov on Twitter