Nikolai Nikolaievich Aseev was born in the city of Lgov in the region of Kursk. His first poetic collections, "Night Flute", and "Zor", both published in 1914, were written in the Russian Futurist style. Aseev was awarded a government honor for the latter poem in 1941.
Aseyev died in 1963 in Moscow.
- Collection of Poems by Nikolay Aseyev (English Translations)
- English translation of "Northern Lights," 1921
- Nikolay Aseyev. Poems (in Russian)
- English translations of poem "Phantasmagoria"
- Includes English translations of poem "Announcement," 122
|This article about a poet from Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|