|Leader of Great Fatherland Party|
12 April 2013
|Born||Nikolai Viktorovich Starikov
August 23, 1970
Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||Great Fatherland Party|
Nikolai Viktorovich Starikov (Russian: Никола́й Ви́кторович Ста́риков; IPA: [nʲɪkɐˈlaj ˈvʲiktərəvʲɪtɕ ˈstarʲɪkəf]; born August 23, 1970, Leningrad) is a Russian writer, opinion journalist, social activist and a co-chairman of Great Fatherland Party (Russian: Партия Великое Отечество) and its subsidiary social NGO, Union of Russian Citizens (Russian: Профсоюз Граждан России).
Starikov is the organizer of the "Goebbels' Award", which is awarded to "people who lie about, slander and vilify Russia", following the results of vote among readers of the resources nstarikov.ru and nstarikov.lj.ru.
Nikolai Starikov was born on August 23, 1970 in the city of Leningrad. He is married and has two daughters. In 1992 he has graduated from the Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (with a degree in economics). He frequently appears as an expert in economics in documentaries, for example in "Parvus of the Revolution", "Storm of the Winter Palace. Refutation."
Starikov about conspirology:
|“||I am often accused of inclination towards conspirology. But I have always said and will continue to say that my books are related to conspirology in the same way as astronomy is related to astrology.||”|
Starikov is the leader of several political organizations, including the Union of Russian Citizens (Russian: Профсоюз Граждан России), founded on 25 April 2011, and the conservative Great Fatherland Party (Russian: Партия Великое Отечество), registered on 10 April 2013. He has championed a revisionist view of Joseph Stalin, portraying him as an effective leader and bulwark against western expansion.
- "Who Killed the Russian Empire? Mystery of 20th Century.", Moscow, Yauza, Eksmo, 2006. (in Russian)
- "Myths and Truth about Civil War. Who Finished Off Russia?", Moscow, Yauza, Eksmo, 2006. (in Russian)
- "Betrayed Russia. Our 'Allies' from Godunov to Nicholas II.", Moscow, Yauza, Eksmo, 2007. (in Russian)
- "1917:Not A Revolution But Special Operation!", Yauza, Eksmo, 2007 (in Russian)
- "Who is financing Russia's collapse? From Decembrists to Mujahideen.", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008. (in Russian)
- "Who Forced Hitler to Attack Stalin?", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008. (in Russian)
- "Who Set Hitler Against Stalin? Hitler's Terrible Blunder", Piter, 2015 (English translation of the above book)
- "Seek the Oil. Why is Our Stabilizing Fund Placed There?", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2008. (in Russian)
- "Crisi$: How is It Organized", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2009. (in Russian)
- "Salvation of US Dollar - War", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2009. (in Russian)
- "Rouble Nationalization: The Way to Russia's Freedom", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011. (in Russian/English).
- "Crisis: How is it done? (+ audio CD, read the author)", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011. (in Russian).
- "Chaos and Revolution - Weapons Of US Dollar.", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2011. (in Russian).
- "Ukraine - Chaos and Revolution - Weapons Of US Dollar.", St. Petersburg, Piter, 2014. (in Russian).
English translations of parts of Starikovs "Who Forced Hitler to Attack Stalin?" are available at orientalreview.org under menu item 'episodes'. The following link has a list towards the end where these articles may be reached:
- Official blog of Nikolai Starikov (in Russian)
- Blog of Nikolai Starikov (English mirror)
- Nikolai Starikov at LiveJournal