From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nikolay)
|Variations of the given name|
Nikolay or Nikolai is an East Slavic variant of the masculine name Nicholas, meaning "victory of the people."
Nikolay or Nikolai may refer to:
- Nikolai, Alaska, a city in the United States
- Nikolai Airport, an airport serving Nikolai, Alaska
- Nikolai (vodka), a brand of vodka
People having the single name Nikolai/Nikolay
- Nicholas I of Russia (1796–1855), or Nikolay I, Emperor of Russia from 1825 until 1855
- Nicholas II of Russia (1868–1918), or Nikolay II, last Emperor of Russia, from 1894 until 1917
- Prince Nikolai of Denmark (born 1999)
- All pages beginning with "Nikolai", includes many people with first given name Nikolai
- All pages beginning with "Nikolay", includes many people with first given name Nikolay
- Nikola (disambiguation)
- Nicola (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikolai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.