Nikon Coolpix S800c
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Lens||10× optical zoom, 4.5–45mm (135mm film equivalent to 25–250mm)|
|Image sensor type||CMOS|
|Maximum resolution||4608 × 3456|
|ASA/ISO range||ISO 125–1600 (3200 available as boost)|
|Recording medium||SD/SDHC (4GB onboard storage)|
|Video/movie recording||H.264, up to 1920 × 1080/30p|
|Rear LCD monitor||3.5 in (89 mm), 819k-dot (400 × 800) OLED with touchscreen|
|Data Port(s)||USB, 802.11b/g/n|
|Body composition or special features||Android 2.3, built-in GPS|
111.4 mm × 60.0 mm × 27.2 mm|
(4.39 in × 2.36 in × 1.07 in)
(W × H × D)
|Weight||184 g (6.5 oz) with battery and SD memory card|
|Successor||Nikon Coolpix S810c|
Core camera features (sensor, lens) are shared with the Coolpix S6300.
- Android 2.3 OS
- 3.5" OLED touchscreen monitor
- GPS and Wi-Fi
- Email, web browsing, music streaming, social networking, Android apps
- CMOS sensor
- Lens-based and electronic Vibration Reduction
- 10x optical zoom
- 1080p video recording
- SD card storage with SDHC and SDXC support
- "Coolpix S800c: Specifications". Nikon Imaging Products. Retrieved 13 May 2017.
- Keller, Jeff (4 February 2013). "Nikon Coolpix S800c review". DC Resource. Digital Photography Review. Retrieved 13 May 2017.
- Pogue, David (Dec 19, 2012). "Android Cameras from Nikon and Samsung". The New York Times. Retrieved 13 May 2017.
- Nikon Coolpix S800c Nikon