This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||actress , model|
|Relatives||See Chopra family|
Meera's Kollywood debut was with the 2008 film Anbe Aaruyire, in which she starred with S. J. Surya. The movie became a huge hit making her a sensation in south. Her second movie was the Telugu-language film with Pawan Kalyan, followed by her critically acclaimed performance in M. S. Raju's Vaana. She left south when she was at the peak of her career. Much later she made her Bollywood debut in Vikram Bhatt's 1920: London, with Sharman Joshi. She's also worked in Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, produced by Venus. Meera is set to work in Nastik (2018 film) opposite Arjun Rampal, which is set to release in late 2018.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2008||Kaalai||Tamil||Special appearance in song "Guththa Lakkadi"|
|2014||Gang of Ghosts||Tina Chopra||Hindi|
- Meera Chopra (Nila) Biography, Wiki, DOB, Family, Profile, Movies, Photos – Filmibeat. Entertainment.oneindia.in. Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- Coutinho, Natasha (2 September 2013). "Chopra family thrilled". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- Vikram Bhatt-KRK controversy: Actress Meera Chopra speaks up – The Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (25 June 2016). Retrieved on 2016-12-29.
- Nila bids goodbye. Behindwoods.com (1 October 2009). Retrieved on 2016-12-29.
- Girl uninterrupted. Hindu.com. Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- "Mera Chopra will romance Sharman in 1920 London". Hub 24x7. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mannara Chopra.|