|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Nilbar Güreş (born 1977) is a Turkish artist who lives and works in Vienna.[non-primary source needed] In her works, Güreş explores the female identity, the role of women, the relations between women and their homes and public spaces, as well as, the relation between women. She also focuses on the image of Muslim women in Europe. Her works include collages, videos, performances, photographs and objects.[non-primary source needed]
- Opumos Collection. "Nilbar Güreş". Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- Berlin Biennale. "Nilbar Güreş". Archived from the original on July 10, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- "Turkish contemporary art at the Museum für Neue Kunst, Freiburg". Financial Times. 10 August 2016.
- Art Pension Trust. "Nilbar Güreş". Archived from the original on September 13, 2011. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
- Turkish Culture. "Nilbar Güreş". Retrieved 2010-08-06.
|This Turkish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|