From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Nile, in northeast Africa, is one of the world's longest rivers.
Nile may also refer to:
- Nile (band), an American death metal band
- Nile (TV series), a BBC Television docudrama
- Tana Nile, a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- "The Nile Song", 1969 song by Pink Floyd
- Nile (singer), American hip-hop blues artist
- Nile Kinnick (1918–1943), American college football player
- Nile Rodgers (born 1952), American music producer and guitarist
- Nile Soik (1923–2001), American politician
- Fred Nile (born 1934), Australian politician and activist
- Elaine Nile (1936–2011), Australian politician
- Willie Nile (born 1948), American singer and songwriter
- Sarah Nile (born 1985), Italian model, showgirl and reality television personality
- Battle of the Nile
- Blue Nile Inc, an American online jewelry retailer (NASDAQ: NILE)
- Link 22 (NATO Improved Link 11), a military wireless data exchange standard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.