Niles Township, Cook County, Illinois
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Total||21.25 sq mi (55.05 km2)|
|• Land||21.25 sq mi (55.05 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||4,982/sq mi (1,923.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60025, 60029, 60053, 60076, 60077, 60091, 60201, 60202, 60203, 60645, 60712, 60714
According to the United States Census Bureau, Niles Township covers an area of 21.25 square miles (55.0 km2).
Cities, towns, villages
- Glenview (southeast segment)
- Morton Grove (east three-quarters)
- Niles (southeast half)
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Beth Jacob, Dewes, Memorial, New Light, Saint Adelbert, Saint Matthews, Saint Pauls Lutheran and Saint Peters Catholic.
Airports and landing strips
- Lincolnwood Town Center Heliport
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Illinois' 9th congressional district
- State House District 15
- State House District 16
- State House District 17
- State House District 18
- State House District 20
- State Senate District 08
- State Senate District 09
- State Senate District 10
- "Niles Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Niles township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.