Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nilgiri, which literally means "Blue Mountain" in many languages, may refer to:
- Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, an International Biosphere Reserve in the Western Ghats and Nilgiri Hills ranges of South India
- Nilgiri mountains, a range of mountains spanning the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala in Southern India
- Nilagiri or Nilgiri, a town in Balasore District of the state of Odisha in East India
- The Nilgiris District, a region of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
- Nilgiri (Odisha Vidhan Sabha constituency), Assembly constituency of Odisha, India
- Nilgiri tea, a dark intensely aromatic and flavourful tea grown around the Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu and Kerala in Southern India
- Nilgiris (supermarket), supermarket chain in South India
- Nilgiri Himal, a range of three peaks in the Annapurna region in Nepal
- INS Nilgiri (F33) class frigate
- Nilgiri, a hill resort in the Bandarban District of Bangladesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nilgiri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.